Not know how to catch a cheating husband? Here is the solution to catch his infidelity. But all this depends on what type of a person your husband is. Not every way of catching a cheating husband can work on him. This you have to decide!
These are the tested and proven ways, so lets have a look on each one of them:
1. Be alert and attentive: A cheating husband is of the belief that he is over smart and you will never be able to catch him red-handed. So, to get the most benefit from his weak point, you have to be always alert and attentive about what he is doing at what time, whom he meets and where, how he behaves with you these days, how much his habits are changing and all. Keep an eye over the calls he receives and for how long does he remains on the phone or mobile. These things will give you an estimate of influence of the new person over him.
2. Keep a written record of what you find: Try to note in your diary about all that you observe. At what time he normally returns to home or if any noticeable changes noticed in that, at what time he gets a personal call daily, at what time he moves out of the house making what excuses like to take the dog outside or to buy something extremely urgent.
Note down all the excuses he makes while going out or away from you. This all will help you later when you catch him cheating on you or when you want to expose him. These all evidences are of great importance.
3. Never ask or show you doubt him: He will never tell you about his extra-marital affair due to the following possibilities:
So, for heaven sake, do not ask him about it, he will never admit his own fault and will become much more alert than before. Due to which you will not be able to catch him cheating on you.
4. Keep self-control: Do not get emotional or depressed that your husband is cheating on you or your married life is going to end. No, my dear. Its not the way you perceive the things to be. Maybe your suspicion is right or maybe wrong. Who knows!
5. Have a solid evidence first: If you want to catch your husband cheating on you without being proven wrong later on, then what you need is a strong evidence. Without finding it, you can completely spoil the situation. If you get a strong evidence against him then he will be considered a fraud, but if you do not get an evidence then you will be considered wrong.
6. Wait for the right moment: When you feel that the evidences you have gathered against your husband are satisfactory to prove his infidelity, then wait for the right opportunity to tell him that you know what he is up to these days. He will try his best to prove that you are wrong and he is absolutely innocent. Then what you do- just shock him with the evidences and prove him wrong! Prove that he underestimated you in thinking that you will never be able to detect his infidelity.
After that, just declare your decision! I know, you are not feeling good about what will happen but staying with him will be worse than a hell for you and your children. So, this is the only way out.
7. Visit his co-workers: To know more on what is his image at his workplace and what he is up to these days at office hours, go and visit his colleagues. Through them, you will get to know really strong reasons why is he behaving so strange with you at present.
Its not necessary that he is having an affair with some woman or what, the reason maybe something else too. Maybe you are getting mistaken, the reason could be that he is overloaded with the office work which might be the reason why he is late for home at night, not talking to you much due to the stress, not sharing his problem with you because he is disturbed and he does not want to disturb you too.
Or maybe you are right that he is with some other woman these days, this you will know from your inquiry about his presence in the office. Does he attend his workplace daily and is he working sincerely at office. Is his boss happy with him? This visit will give you certain clues and after this you start observing him that where he goes in the name of office or what is distracting him from his work?